As it turns out I only made it to 216 points. There were many personal challenges along the way, not least of which was my eyesight. I ended up purchasing a flip down magnifying visor (as used by watchmakers) which helps a lot.
|Me with my total output from the Challenge, wearing my new magnifying visor and traditional painting fez.|
So, from now on I am keeping a tally on the blog with two divisions;
Painted Miniatures - meaning painted this year from scratch through to finished as determined by the Challenge requirements.
Finished Miniatures - these are miniatures that I have started previously, or purchased part painted or similar that have done the extra work on to be totally finished. Including magnetizing the bases.
This will be a summary tally on the side of my blog and a more detailed running one at the end of each post. Maybe this will help my output. Or make my shame public.
|28mm Dark Ages Infantry||12|
|28mm Empire/Lion Rampant Infantry||8||11|
|28mm Empire/Lion Rampant Mounted||1|
|28mm Slaughterloo Infantry||4|